Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Glitter Bomb!!

While thinking about how I'll be quilting the purple cow I chose the fabric to make a backing for the double four patch.


I bought the rest of the bolt of a glittery grey that I used in this top. I decided to prewash it because I wasn't sure how the machine would handle the glittery fabric.

So sparkly....


So glittery!!!


Now I know what it feels like to be glitter bombed!!

Hugs,

Swooze

p.s. That's the garage floor in front of the dryer in that last picture.

3 comments:

Chantal said...

I'm glad to explained the last picture because I thought it was a cement floor but wasn't sure. Oh my goodness! There's a lot of glitter on there. You know what they say, right? All that glitter isn't gold! lol ;^)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Ohhhhhhh! Floor glitter. Do you just roll around on it when you need to be glittery?

patty a. said...

Are you going to try test stitching the fabric before you quilt the four patch? I would hate to see you have issues with the stitching skipping or with thread breaking with all that gorgeous glitter.