Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, February 16, 2018

Valentines and Lips and Quilting

IWow I’ve had a full week and now my blog content has stacked up.


First I pulled this off the frame this week. My goal is to bind it over the weekend.






Then Valentines arrived and I was most definitely honored on that day. Gifts and cards galore.





Finally, did you see the Mardi Gras swag Glen, from Quilts and Dogs, received? They were lovely red lips embroidered with Artemis as they came from the krewe of that same name. I asked what she intended to do with them since Artemis lives here. She gifted them to me and threw in a few bonus spools of Sigma poly thread. I look forward to trying it (or maybe not based on her feedback).


How is your week going?

Swooze

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Nah, you'll do fine, try it! It has a sheen to it that looked great on the baby quilt I did with it. And I actually know a number of people who use it.

You look almost as good as I did in those red LIPS!

Barb said...

What fun!!! love the quilt.

cityquilter grace said...

pretty quilt and lovely flowers...